The objective of Sipar is to participate in the development of Cambodia in the field of education for children and adults throughout the country in respect of needs and cultures.
Board of directors
- BITOUZET Christelle - Secretary - Consultant in organization and sustainable development
- BOILLEAU Gérard – Treasurer – Expert accountant
- CHAVENTON Bernadette - Vice President - co-founder of Sipar in 1982.
- CROS Jean-Louis - Engineer in large French industrial groups
- CROUY Alain – Vice President - Former International Business Leader - ASN Ashoka
- DE LANGRE Hervé - Publishing consultant
- DUMAS Damien - Company Director
- JANNIC Maÿlis - Partnership Manager
- KERGUENO Jacqueline - Ex International Youth Press Editor - Development and Training in The Press Africa and Asia
- LUCAS Patrice - President - Former Director of Social Policies of a French international group
- RECAMIER Françoise - former editor-in-chief of Images DOC Images DOC, journalist
- RUEGGER Sophie - Director of media library in Saint-Cloud
The Board of Directors is a parity committee.
Management team in Cambodia
- Ms CHENG Villa – Administrative and Finance Manager
- HOK Sothik – Directeur et éditeur en chef
- Mr KEHM Thann – Mobile Libraries Program Manager
- Ms MAO Kolap - Program Manager of Library and Youth Empowerment
- Ms MONTARIOL Béatrice - Advisor in charge of project development
- SAM Leang Eng – Responsable du programme bibliothèques en prisons
- Ms THAN Bopha – Head of Communication, Partnerships and Digital Marketing